Viva Las Vegas
NAB in Las Vegas was such a whirlwind this year that instead of a rundown report, we decided to create a short and sweet top ten list:
1. Discovering the best Thai food in Las Vegas at Lotus of Siam and getting to meet director Alfonso Cuarón with our friends from Autodesk at the Smoke launch event.
2. The signature burger and Stag’s Leap Cabernet Sauvignon ‘Artemis’ served at the NVIDIA press dinner.
3. The audible ‘oohs’ and ‘ahhs’ as new products were introduced at the AJA press breakfast.
4. Hearing Doug Trumbull present his vision for ‘Hyper Cinema’ at NVIDIA’s Limelight.
5. Toasting to a successful Revolver launch at the Chandelier Bar with the cool peeps from Shotgun and Tweak.
6. NAB Content Theatre panel presentations featuring RazPR clients from Digital Domain, Pixomondo and Mirada.
7. Awards, awards, awards. Over ten and counting for RazPR client products at NAB this year.
8. DJ ZTrip, Club Marquee at the Cosmopolitan and rocking out with 2000 of our closest friends at AJA’s NAB bash.
9. Antibacterial gel and breath mints. Need we say more?
10. Getting face time with so many clients and friends in such a short window: Autodesk, AJA, Brickyard VFX, Digital Domain, Facilis, Pixomondo, NVIDIA, Motion Theory, Mirada, Tweak, Shotgun and more.
We have evidence of the hijinks here. See y’all next year!